Last Updated: August 11, 2022
- California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) means the California statute intended to enhance privacy rights and consumer protection for residents of California, United States.
- General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) means the European Union (“EU”) law on data protection and privacy applicable to individuals within the EU.
- Personal Data under the GDPR means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Account means a Registered User’s account with the Website.
- User(s) means all individuals who visit and browse the Website, including Registered Users.
- Registered User(s) means any individual who creates an account and/or pays for Services on the Website.
- You/Your means Users.
Types of Personal Information We Collect.
LeadRoller may collect the following Personal Information from Users who interact with our websites, services, or other products, or contact LeadRoller seeking more information:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Email address;
- Mailing address;
- Phone number;
- Credit Card Information;
- Blog or Website URL
- Social Networking Handle or Username;
- Demographic Information (e.g., age, gender, interests, and preferences);
- Professional Title;
- Any other information that you upload or submit to the Website directly or indirectly.
In addition, LeadRoller collects the following Personal Information from all Users:
- Your geolocation;
- Your IP address;
- Your browser and search engine information;
- Your device information;
- Your visitor history;
- Your usage of the Website, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytical data from Google Analytics and/or Google AdSense; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
Sources of Personal Information Collection.
Cookies & Similar Technologies.
The table below sets out how we use different categories of cookies and similar technologies, as well as information on your options for managing the settings for the data collection by these technologies:
|Type of Cookie
|Required Cookies (Strictly Necessary)
|Required – or strictly necessary – cookies enable you to navigate the Website and use its features, such as logging in.
|Because required cookies are essential to operate the Website there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
|Functional Cookies (Non-Strictly Necessary)
|Functional – or non-strictly necessary cookies – allow us to remember information you have entered or choices you make, and provide enhanced, more personal features. For example, they may remember your name and e-mail in forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information the next time.
|To manage the use of functional cookies on the Website, please consult your individual browser settings for cookies. Note that opting out may impact the functionality you receive when using our Website.
|Analytics Cookies (Non-Strictly Necessary)
|These cookies are used to track the use and performance of the Website and LeadRoller’s services.
We use Google Analytics to help us analyze how our Website is used, including the number of visitors, where the website visitors have come from, and the pages they visit. This information is used by us to improve our Website.
|To learn more about safeguarding your data for websites using Google Analytics, visit here. To opt of our data collection by Google Analytics, you can download and install a Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here.
To learn more about how Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Website visit here.
You can also adjust your individual browser settings relating to cookies by visiting these pages:
For other browsers not listed, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
|Targeting or Advertising Cookies (Non-Strictly Necessary)
|We use Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on or getting to the Website. Google Analytics specifically allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
We may also use Google AdWords as a tool to acquire relevant new clients who are looking for our service and Google AdSense to show our clients other relevant advertising that may assist them while they are using our site.
Lawful Basis for Processing Your Personal Information
The lawful basis for us processing your Personal Information for the uses described above will typically be because you have provided your consent; it is necessary for our contractual relationship; the processing is required for us to comply with legal obligations; and/or the processing is in our legitimate interest of providing the Services.
The Services consist of a web-hosted user interface for the Services. As part of the Services, LeadRoller shares your Personal Information with third-parties to provide you with the right services. You understand that interacting with any of these systems or code that support the Services is ultimately your own decision, and LeadRoller has no control or responsibility for the results of your transactions with the Services.
LeadRoller may also perform the following in order to evaluate, analyze, and procure your eligible incentives: determine company qualification for specialized incentive programs; collect documentation in order to determine company utilization of incentives; and establish total fee to procure benefit(s).
How LeadRoller Uses Your Personal Information.
We use your Personal Information based upon the legal basis of Users’ consent to provide you with the Website, process any requests made by you, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, connect you with third-party service providers, and update you regarding changes to the Website and the LeadRoller third-party services offered through the Website.
By using the Website, you further authorize the following specific uses of your Personal Information:
- Enable your use of the Website and its associated services;
- Improve algorithms;
- Measure service usage;
- Develop new features;
- Contact and communicate with you, whether through email, telephone, text message, and/or messages within the Website;
- Customize and/or tailor the Website and your user experience, which may include targeted selection and display of third party advertisements within the Website;
- Aggregate certain information that does not include your personal information and disclose it for analysis, demographic profiling and/or targeted advertising;
- Advertise products and services of LeadRoller;
- Provide LeadRoller products and services;
- Transmit and process your information and actions within the Website;
- Provide statistical information, and include you in the same, where applicable;
- Provide you with technical service and support, including updates;
- Provide you with information concerning LeadRoller’s benefits or services;
- Store, archive, retrieve, and make copies of your user generated content;
- Understand your needs and requests;
- Communicate promotions or other offers;
- Process payments;
- Combine your personal and personally identifiable information with information from other LeadRoller applications and/or services; and
- Facilitate your use of the Website and upgrades/replacements to the Website.
Sharing of Your Personal Information.
LeadRoller does not share your Personal Information with strangers. Personal Information about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. LeadRoller Shares Your Personal Information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where LeadRoller has obtained your consent;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary to provide you with the Website, and/or associated services (We may share your personal or personally identifiable information with trusted third-parties who assist us in operating the Website, providing the associated services, and conducting our business);
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary pursuant to a campaign with Facebook and/or Instagram;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary to share personal or personally identifiable information with LeadRoller’s parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners;
- Where LeadRoller has been purchased by a third party;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
- Where your Personal Information is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or owners/shareholders of LeadRoller;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty; and
- Where LeadRoller is otherwise legally obligated to share your personal or personally identifiable information.
LeadRoller Shares Your Personal Information With the Following Third-Parties:
This list is not exhaustive as to all the third-parties LeadRoller may share your Personal Information with. LeadRoller is committed to keep track of which third-parties receive your Personal Information internally.
No Liability Third-Party Services and Third-Party Links.
The third-party service providers affiliated with LeadRoller have their own independent privacy policies governing the use of your Personal Information pursuant to the GDPR and CCPA and we encourage you to read those privacy policies carefully. You understand that even if LeadRoller deletes your Personal Information that it may still be available in a third-party service provider’s database. LeadRoller has no responsibility or liability for the Personal Information collection, use, or storage activities of the third-party services providers used by LeadRoller to provide you with the services associated with the Website.
LeadRoller may include or offer third-party products or services on the Website and provide third-party links to the same. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. LeadRoller has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties or their websites. We encourage you to read carefully the privacy policies of all such third-party websites. We seek to protect the integrity of the Website and therefore welcome any feedback about any such third-party websites.
Personal Information Transfer and Storage.
Your Personal Information is stored and processed on computers and servers in the United States and through your use of the Website, you consent to the processing and storage of your Personal Information and personally identifiable information. You understand that your Personal Information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide Personal Information to us, please note that we transfer your Personal Information to the United States and process it here, and that we may store portions of your Personal Information in the United States.
Website Users understand and agree that if they provide LeadRoller with Personal Information that it is stored indefinitely, unless the User contacts LeadRoller to have their Personal Information removed from storage. As specified above, even if LeadRoller deletes your Personal Information from its own serves, it may still be available in a third-party service provider’s database. You should consult with those third-parties in the event you would like Personal Information deleted therefrom.
Personal Information Security.
LeadRoller uses standard technology to store and help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Information. Though we undertake commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, no website, software, or online service is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such information at your own risk.
In order to protect your Personal Information, LeadRoller uses specific security measures, such Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts information you input at 128-bit strength. This is denoted in most web browsers by a small padlock appearing on the bottom bar of the window and the address of the window changing from http:// to https://, indicating a secure connection.
LeadRoller does not guarantee the security of information. However, LeadRoller promises to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. LeadRoller will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. LeadRoller will do everything it reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with LeadRoller, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
EU Users’ Rights Under the GDPR.
The GDPR provides Users located in the EU under its protection certain rights with respect to their Personal Data collected by us on the Website. Accordingly, LeadRoller recognizes and will comply with the GDPR and those rights, except as limited by applicable law. The rights under the GDPR include:
- Right of Access: This includes the right to obtain from us your Personal Data and whether it is being processed, along with the purposes of the processing; categories of Personal Data concerned; recipients to whom your Personal Data has been disclosed; the period for which your Personal Data is being stored; and the right to lodge a complaint.
- Right of Rectification: This includes the right to correct inaccurate Personal Data collected and/or stored by us.
- Right of Erasure (“Right to be Forgotten”): This includes the right to have your Personal Data deleted. However, if applicable law requires us to comply with your request to delete information, fulfilment of your request may prevent you from using our services and may result in closing your account.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: This includes the right to request restriction of how and why your Personal Data is used or processed by us.
- Right to Data Portability: This includes the right to receive your Personal Data in a structure, readable format and the right to have your Personal Data transferred.
- Right to Object: This includes the right to object to us processing your Personal Data for reasons such as direct marketing purposes and for scientific or historical research or statistical purposes.
- Right to not be Subject to Automated Decision-Making: This includes the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes.
Your California Privacy Rights.
Under the CCPA, California Users have the following rights:
- Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold: You have the right to request that LeadRoller disclose what Personal Information of yours it collects, uses, discloses, and sells over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information: You have the right to request that LeadRoller delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information: You have the right to opt-out of LeadRoller’s sale of your Personal Information. Consumers who opt-in to Personal Information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time. You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use Personal Information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
- Right to Non-Discrimination for Exercising CCPA Rights: LeadRoller shall not discriminate against California Users for exercising their rights under the CCPA. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
To exercise your rights under the CCPA – or have an authorized agent exercise your rights under the CCPA on your behalf – please submit either a “Request to Know Personal Information” or a “Request to Delete Personal Information” to LeadRoller by contacting LeadRoller at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Under California’s “Shine the Light Law,” California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third-party companies or individuals that LeadRoller has shared your Personal Information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting LeadRoller at the address below.
Purchase or Sale of the Website or Other Assets.
How To Stop LeadRoller from collecting your Personal Information.
You can stop LeadRoller from collecting your Personal Information and/or have your Personal Information deleted by contacting LeadRoller at email@example.com and requesting that LeadRoller stop collecting and/or delete your Personal Information. Additionally, you can adjust your web browser settings to limit or turn off Cookies or other tracking techniques, or you can cease use of the Website. You may contact LeadRoller with any requests regarding your Personal Information. LeadRoller also honors Do Not Track requests and signals.
When using the Website, you are obligated to inform LeadRoller of any changes to your Personal Information.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy.
The Website is not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and LeadRoller does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, LeadRoller takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Website or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that Personal Information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by LeadRoller, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from LeadRoller’s database.
Contact and Notices.
ATTN: Legal & Finance
22025 Hawthorne Blvd #1028
Torrance, CA 90503