Episode 105 | Why this Gen Z Founder Dropped out of College to Talk About Menstruation,
with Aunt Flow CEO & Founder Claire Coder
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Subscribe on Stitcher | Subscribe on Spotify
- 86% of women have had their period at work and didn’t have access to menstrual products.
- 64% of women have left work because of this reason.
- School attendance for young girls decreases by 2.4% among young girls who don’t have access to menstrual products.
- Customer Obsession – which customer do you obsess over? Claire sheds light on a dynamic that we see a lot, particularly in a B2B model like hers: serving the end-user vs. the decision maker/buyer.
- Raising her seed round. Claire recently closed a $1.5 million seed round, and it was anything but easy. She shares her tips, plus why it took 86 meetings to close.
Join our Exclusive Facebook Group!
What’s your biggest takeaway from the episode? Join our invite-only, private Facebook group just for Brand Builder Community members, where you can connect with fellow entrepreneurs and founders, crowdsource ideas, share best practices (or lessons learned), and get your most important questions answered. Join now!
Brand Builder is a co-production of SnackNation and ForceBrands.