Episode 93 | How the Hottest Brands at Expo West Use Data to Accelerate Growth
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Subscribe on Stitcher
We just wrapped four epic days at the Natural Products EXPO West, the center of the CPG universe. We came, we saw, we sampled.
Expo is a big deal. According to New Hope Network, who puts on the show every year, there were more than 3,500 exhibitors and 85,000 attendees at last year’s Expo. And I heard estimates that there were more than 90,0000 this year.
Rather than get bogged down by the madness that is Expo West, we narrowed our focus to one topic: data.
Our mission was to find out how brands are leveraging data to stand out in this fast growing but insanely competitive space.
With that, we hit the floor.
Brands in this episode:
- Wilde https://www.wildebrands.com/
- Kween – https://kween.co/
- Kim and Jake’s – https://kimandjakes.com/
- Break Trail Ventures – https://www.breaktrailventures.com/
- Mooala – https://www.mooala.com/
- 4505 – https://4505meats.com/
- Nutty Goodness – https://nuttygoodness.com/
- Cave Shake – https://eatspaceshake.com/
- Eat Your coffee – https://www.eatyour.coffee/
- Zee Zee’s – https://www.zeezees.com/
Brand Builder is a co-production of SnackNation and ForceBrands.